Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

MATHIAS/CRAIG BLOG

Ok family and friends, here is the link to the Mathias/Craig blog. Please visit and read their heartfelt story. I met Will over 5 years ago at American Eagle. Wendy's younger brother was my roommate in college, Corey Craig. Randie and I grew up with the Craigs in Oregon. Mindy and Wendy became good friends about the time that Will and I met. Mindy and I introduced them to each other, and were there the night Will proposed to Wendy. They are such a blessing to everyone they come in contact with!!!! Please keep them in your prayers as well.

http://www.cwcraigfamily.blogspot.com/

Well, back to the laundry and cooking dinner for the 4 in the black hole!!! (Mindy, "L.O", Maggie, and Brewser)

D

1 comments:

Mathias and Craig Families said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! How in the world to you have a link to our blog & I just today found out about your blog & you being pregnant. Will mentioned something a couple of days ago when I was praying for you to get pregnant but he sounded so unsure about if you were or not. I have to tell you I'm sitting in front of my computer crying tears of joy for you two! Congratulations & don't you dare say your journey is small compared to ours. Cancer is nothing compared to the uncertainty of losing a baby. Believe me, I know & given the choice I would choose cancer hands down. When I read about the pregnancy test my mouth dropped & then turned into the biggest grin & when I read about not finding a heartbeat my heart dropped. But God is growing a miracle inside of you & what a blessing that your baby is getting stronger & stronger. I cried everytime we went to the doctor & got to hear or see Lilyanah. The blessing with having a "high risk" pregnancy is all the pictures you get of your "little one". We got one picture of our little Cana & to hear his or her heartbeat once before we lost him/her. Most mom's don't get that, but God gave us that I think because He knew I needed it. Anyway, I'm so sorry this is so long! I couldn't sleep last night & when I'm tired I get really goofy & really talkative which is why the entry on our blog & this are so long! Please just know that you & your precious baby are carried to God in our prayers, daily & my heart is overflowing with joy for you two! Thank you for all of your prayers for our family & your support, we sure do miss you & hope you make a trip back to Oregon soon!
Love you so big!!! Wendy M.