Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

11 WEEKS A GROWIN'

Well, today makes it 11 weeks. I guess we figure to visit Kohls soon to find some 'spandable under-briches. Mindy says she can't wait to "look pregnant"...... not look like she's been eaten Sonic for 17 moons straight. I think she looks cute, sure makes me feel better about myself.
If your wife tells you that you look a little chunky, just tell her she needs to get pregnant......works like a charm. I haven't seen Billy Blanks since the pee-stick incident. (Although, I probably need to visit him or Gunner here in the next few days.....I'm winded everytime I have to come up to the 'puter to write you fancy folks.)

Well, 'nuf 'bout me...let's talk about Mindy, the pregnant hot mama!!! My dad said once, "Son, there 'aint nothin' sexier than a pregnant woman"....of course he used my mom in this sentence, so I kind of shut him out once he went into the reasons why. But you know what? HE'S RIGHT!!! -----It's amazing how parents seem to know what they're talking about! Until next time!!! BIG D

2 comments:

Mathias and Craig Families said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mathias and Craig Families said...

Mindy you look FABULOUS, & you definitely look pregnant, not like a sonic-aholic! I hope you're feeling better & Dwayne you've been in the south way too long, but thank you so much for taking the time to write, it's always so nice to hear how you 3 are doing! Love you guys! Wendy.