Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 07, 2006

33 Week Update!!

Well, we have made it to 33 weeks and 2 days. I had a Dr's appointment on Tuesday morning and everything looks good. Peyton is still head down, so he is ready. I have been feeling pretty good. I started back to work. I have 4 to 5 patients that I see 2x every week. It feels really good to get out and be in the real world.

Peyton is still very active, and he gets the hiccups 2-3 times a day. Dwayne and I are really enjoying watching him move around. We are both getting very anxious to see what he looks like.

Thank you so much, everyone for all your prayers. We are glad that we have made it this far and we hope that he will stay in the oven a little longer.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. We will keep you updated throughout the next few weeks!!

0 comments: