Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

37 weeks

We finally made it to OCTOBER!!!! We cannot believe that we are going to be parents in a few short weeks. We are so excited. We had another Dr.'s appointment today. I am 1 cm dilated and 30% effaced. So, I guess we are on the right track. I am just going to continue walking a lot!!! We did get one final picture of Peyton in an ultra sound. The Dr has been doing ultra sounds to make sure that he has not flipped. He is still head down and that we are happy about. I think that he is out of room to move breech again! Here is a side view of his face! You can see the nose and lips real good!! He is so precious!!


Dwayne and I put the car seat base in the car and all of our hospital bags are in our bedroom ready to go. We are ready whenever Peyton is! Please continue to keep us in your prayers!
Love you all!! Dwayne and Mindy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so exciting! I've got four months to go (we're expecting a boy, too), and I'm more excited every day. I'm so glad you were able to hold off the early delivery and made it to the month he's due--that's such a blessing. I wish you the best of luck and the easiest of deliveries!

And I just have to say--Peyton is so cute! That's a fantastic ultrasound picture. I can't wait till you post real-live baby pictures, I'm sure they'll put the ultrasound pics to shame.

Mathias and Craig Families said...

We're so happy for you three! Seriously, what our parents have been saying all our lives about how quickly the time went. . . it's SO true. Nights are long for the first month (I'm sure you've heard this all a thousand times) but make effort to enjoy every minute. Our little lou-who is already 9 months. . . she's crawling & pulling herself up on things & eating real food. . . it doesn't seem possible. How blessed we are that God gives us these babies to grow up with! We love you all & are keeping you in our prayers! Wendy.