Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Peyton 6 Weeks Old

Peyton is now 6 weeks old, soon to be 7 weeks. We can't believe it. He has gotten so big, but he is getting cutier every day!!!! We had a friend from church who's hobby is photography come over and take some pictures of Peyton. She was at our house for 30 minutes and took over 200 pictures. I don't think that we have enough pictures of our son!! The pictures turned out so good!!! I have posted a few of our favorites.




Well, Dwayne took his first business trip from Sunday to Tuesday. He called me about 4 times a day and I asked him who he missed most. Of course I told he to tell the truth, and he said what I hoped he would: PEYTON!!!

We are so excited for Chistmas with Peyton! I tried not to go crazy on Christmas presents.



We hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas Holiday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww! Look at those little toes! How do you ever stop playing with them?

He's absolutely gorgeous--and blessed to be surrounded by so much love. Can't wait till our little man gets here in a couple months!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. The picture with the feet in the hands has to be the most creative beautiful picture I've ever seen!

What a miracle.

Love ya,

Great Aunt Laura ???? (Is that right?)