Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2007

Peyton is Sitting Up

Peyton is now sitting up. He does fall over every once in a while but, he is pretty good at it. It is so much fun to play with him when he is sitting up. He loves it when I stack the blocks for him. He likes to knock them over.
Dwayne and I cannot believe how big he is getting. Before I know it he will be running around the house. I am trying to cherish every new stage that Peyton goes through.










2 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

How I want to hug that boy!!!! What a doll he is. Can't believe how big he is getting. Things are going to happen fast now and it won't be long before he will be crawling, walking, etc. Then you better watch out!!! Thanks again for all the pics.

Love you,
GG

TexasNeals said...

Hey guys! I saw the address for your blog on Jen and Matty's site. It's so good to "catch up" w/ you. YOu have quite a story to share. Praise God for happy endings!! Peyton is the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen! Seriously! From day one he was just beautiful! I have to hurry up and say that now b/c we are expecting our first boy any day now...and I just wouldn't feel right saying that anymore:) I am so happy for you both! Take care.
Stacey