Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

Peyton's first time at the pool.


We took Peyton to the pool this weekend. He did not like it at first, but after a while he loved it. We are so glad that he likes it. All Russell's must like the water!! We are not here to have fun, we are here to learn how to swim (ski)!! ( this was a quote that my family always used on me at the lake ). Peyton will be a great little swimmer by the end of the summer. Enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Aunt Carol said...

We used to have a turtle like that. It didn't have the shade thing, but it was close! Boy, that brings back memories. Kiley bit a hole in the turtle's head at the lake one time and it deflated! It was pretty funny. Fortunately, it didn't deflate too fast. He is such a doll!! Hope to get to actually SEE him before he goes to college! :) Keep the pics coming. Love to look at them.

Happy First Mother's Day, Mindy!!

Love you guys,
Aunt Carol
Aunt Carol

Grandma/GG said...

Excuse me while I have my crying jag. I can't believe how much he has grown. Hope you get to make it to the lake sometime this summer. I remember Kiley's turtle and it was pretty funny. I can't tell you how much I enjoy and appreciate these pictures. Just keep them coming.

Happy Mother's Day, Mindy.

I love you,
GG

Davis Family said...

Wow Mindy - he really is a cutie!
It looks like you all had fun - it is still a bit cold here for outdoor pools!

Shari Hansen said...

What a CUTIE! He makes you want to just hug him all the time! How can you EVER put him down? Glad to see you are breaking him in to the water -- you are right about the Russells! Love the pics!