Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Well, I think that this is longest I have gone without posting on our Blog. Sorry everyone. We hope that you all had a wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy New Year.

We started our Holiday by flying to Oregon to visit Dwayne's family. We had a great time. We actually had a white Christmas. It was so pretty!! Peyton did not like that snow and cold weather. I think that he prefers wearing shorts and tee-shirts in 80 degree weather.

Peyton had a good time playing with his cousins Elyse and Luke.

When we came home, we celebrated Christmas with my side of the family. Our new family craze is Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Dwayne got Guitar Hero for Christmas and my dad got Rock Band. We will be going on tour soon!!!

It was a wonderful time with family and friends!! I am looking forward to the new year watching Peyton grow and learn so much more. Here is a slide show of our Holiday!!


7 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

So glad to see some new pictures. What a beautiful snowy Christmas. Those pictures and really nice. Peyton looks like he has grown into a "big boy" instead of a "little boy". He is getting so big. And he is truly a "handsome dude" if I ever saw one. Thanks for the update. Sure enjoy all these pictures.

Love you,
GG

Aunt Carol said...

Wow! What a beautiful snow!! I'm jealous. I've played guitar hero, but haven't gotten to do the Rock Band thing. It sure looks like fun. No surprise you guys got that! :)

Happy New Year!!

Aunt Carol

Justin Cherry said...

Dwayne, you look intense playing guitar hero. I recognize the look. I had the same one a xmas playing the same game. Your family looks good buddy. I am glad to see that.

Randie said...

It was great having a white Christmas with you all! I ended up buying Guitar Hero for Ben as an "early" birthday gift! :) He's playing at this very moment! We had lots of fun with you all! Happy New Year!

Love ya, Randie

The Johnsons said...

Rock Band looks like fun! So glad you have a fun/safe trip to Oregon - and that you're home now...

Cyril and Teri said...

Hello Seebers! Thanks for sharing your great pictures. Austin is so excited to hear that you've entered the Guitar Hero/Rock Band world -- we're pitiful, we actually have BOTH at our house. I suppose Austin ought to get to spend his money on what he wants to -- so he does! He asked if Uncle Gary has Rock Band for XBox -- if so, they could play together online. That might be interesting! Keep practicing, Dwayne, Austin and Lauren both play on "Expert"! Kids!

Love you all!

Teri

Shari Hansen said...

Guitar Hero and Rock Band seem to be the big thing this year! Jerrod it totally into it also! I haven't even tried -- I'm still working on the Wii bowling!

Looks like you guys had a great time in Oregon -- beautiful snow!!! Thanks for sharing all your pictures! It's so nice to be able to keep up with everyone -- it's almost like "being there".

Love you!
Shari