Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Update

I just thought that I would post a blog to let everyone know how things are going. The last 6 weeks have been the most challenging weeks of my life. I have been nausious every day, all day, and very tired. I have been challenged with Peyton, who has decided to give me a trial run on the terrible TWO's!! I have also been challenged on keeping my house in order. I am very OCD about my house, but with being so nausious and tired it has gone out the window.

God has picked me up though and helped me every step of the way. Dwayne has also been a saint. He comes home from a long day at work and looks after Peyton and does things around the house. He is amazing!!!

As I am writing this blog though, today has been a much better day. I was actually dreading today, because I no longer have my miracle drug (Zofron). My nausiousness has been less, and I got the house clean!!!! I think that I am on the downhill slide of this first trimester, I hope and pray!!

I go to the Dr. tomorrow for another check-up. Please continue to keep Dwayne, Peyton, our "little one", and I in your prayers.

5 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. Report what the Dr. has to say. In fact, I will try to get you called tomorrow early evening (if I can remember, ha!). Your whole family is in my prayers all the time. I'm just so proud of all of you. And that Peyton is an absolute "handsome dude". And I know what a joy he is. Keep the faith!!

Love you,
GG

Fran said...

Wow...I remember those awful days of "morning/all day" sickness. I'm glad you are feeling better and I'm praying that you are on the other side of the yuckies!

Peyton is getting so big and he's such a cutie......trying so hard to figure out how to get on that train. Very persistent and determined. And talking in sentences....Isn't it amazing how they learn and grow? Just love being able to watch it happen.....thanks to your blog!
Big hugs to you, Dwayne and Peyton and "little one".
Love you..
Aunt Fran

Shari Hansen said...

We'll keep good thoughts for you! It is really a challenge, I know! Hang in there!

Katie said...

I hope your dr. appt. went well, and you're on the downhill slide of dealing with nausea. Being OCD myself, I understand about your house. Having it in order just kind of makes you feel a little more at peace......Peyton sure is a cutie!

laura said...

Oh Mindy... I so feel your pain! I loves me some Zofran! I told Gary with this last pregnancy that this was the last baby I could have in a country that doesn't have my miracle drug! I was still working full-time with Nathan and attempting to feed dysphagia patients pureed trays while trying not to puke all over them, so Zofran totally saved my life the first go around... this time was so hard without it! Hope you're continuing to feel better and you three, sorry, four will be in our prayers!