Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

3 Weeks!!!!!

Things are going well in the Seeber house. Peyton and I are having fun swimming at the pool, and playing inside in the cool house. I am trying to endure the Houston summer heat. The temperatures are in the upper 90's with the heat index about 105!!!!! It is very hot.

I have been spending the last few weeks getting everything ready for Brady. We only have 3 weeks until my scheduled c-section. It is crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone. We are ready though to have both our little boys in our home. I start going to the Dr. every week, starting this next week. Dwayne is hoping that I will go into labor before Aug. 14th.

We will be keeping everyone updated, and of course will be posting pictures after Brady is born.

The following 2 videos is of Peyton singing Twinkle Twinkle and playing the piano. He is really starting to sing more, and it is so cute. He even tries to sing all the songs at church. I think that he may be famous some day!!!

We hope that everyone is having a wonderful summer!!

3 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

Can't believe the time is nearly here. I know that you are ready for it to be over and so am I. Can't wait to see Brady and see all the new pictures. Be sure and keep me informed.

I love you,
Grandma/GG

Nicola said...

I can't believe little Brady is almost here... that seems to have flown by!!! Good luck with everything and can't wait to see pictures!

Davis Family said...

Three weeks! Wow! We hope that all goes easily for you in the last days of your pregancy. God bless you guys!
Roberta & family