Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Dwayne's 31st Birthday

Dwayne celebrated 31 years on January 8th. I can't believe that he is 31. We went to Lezlie and Scott's house and grilled out hamburgers. For his birthday cake, he requested German Chocolate Cake Balls. I had never made them before, so I was trying something new. They were easy to make, but messy. If you want the recipe, I can give it to you. They were so so so so good and rich!!! After his birthday dinner he requested to play Rock Band. He had a great Birthday!!
I had to put this picture of Brady in his Harding University t-shirt!

3 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

Neat birthday pictures. Can't believe Dwayne is 31 either. That man is really getting OLD! Ha! Ha!
Looks like lots of fun was had by all. Give the "Old Man" a hug and kiss from me.

Love you,
GG

Marie said...

I would love the recipe. They look and sound so yummy, although I am certain they are not on the "good for you" food list :)

TexasNeals said...

i LOVE those chocolate balls. i have a friend that makes them for get togethers and they are wonderufl!!!! such a great idea for a cake. i may have to request that this year!!! :)

happy birthday dwayne....you old man!