Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's

We hope that you all had a wonderful Valentine's weekend. We had a fun, relaxing weekend. Friday night we went to my parents house. We roasted hot dogs in the outdoor fire place and had chocolate fondue with fruit. Peyton is now officially a chocolate lover!! We had a great time!!

Saturday we stayed home and did nothing for the first Saturday in over a month. We even stayed in our pajamas all day. For dinner I made salad, lasagna, bread, and a rose cake. It was very good. We even tried to make it somewhat romantic. We ate by candlight in the dining room with our pajamas on. Pretty romantic huh! When I lit the candle and turned the lights out, Peyton said, " I need my flashlight, it is dark in here". We tried to have a conversation about being romantic on Valentine's Day. It was a special dinner with my all my boys.

Here are some pictures of our Valentine weekend!

1 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

What a neat Valentine's celebration. I love all the pictures. I especially loved seeing your "rose cake". That looked beautiful! How did you do that? Anyway, I still miss all you kids and am enjoying looking at the pictures I took and remembering the good time I had with you here.

Love you,
GG