Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

We Are Back!!!

Wow, it has been over a month since I posted last. Sorry!!! It has been a crazy month. Let's see, the first of September we put our house on the market. This keeps me busy in the house cleaning department. We have had a few lookers and a good open house. We are still waiting patiently for the right family to walk in our house and fall in love with it.

Between Dwayne's job, my new business, and the boys we have been very very busy. My new private practice is going well. I love it!!

Peyton started preschool the first of September. He goes Tuesdays and Thursdays. He tells me, "Mommy I love to go to school".

Brady is growing and getting a great personality. The boys are starting to play really well together.

October so far has been busy. We have birthday parties, garage sale, and we are going to Seaworld for Halloween weekend. Peyton's birthday party is the 17th. It is at a park that has a miniature train to ride. He is having a pirate theme. He is very excited!! I will post pics after the birthday weekend.

Here are some pictures from the last month.
Peyton's first day of Preschool
NFL Sunday Attire!!













2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you all have been VERY busy! Glad Peyton is liking school so well. Very cute pictures of the boys! I'm sure you watch LOTS of football and Dwayne is thrilled to have two little guys to join him! Give them all hugs for me!

Love,
Randie

Grandma/GG said...

My gosh! They have both grown just since I was there. Know you are keeping busy but that is a good thing. Just take good care of yourself and those three boys. I am still enjoying my visit.

Love,
GG