Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend 2010

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of fun with family. We went to my parents for the day Thursday and took family pictures and had an awesome lunch. My sister and I have started a new tradition called Black Friday shopping. We left the house at 8:30 Thursday night and did not come home until 6:00 the next morning. It was so much fun.

On Saturday morning my my Mom, my Sister, the kids and I loaded up the car and went to Palestine, Texas to ride the Polar Express. The kids were so excited. It was a lot of fun and we will definitley be doing it again. We stayed the night in a hotel, which the kids thought was pretty cool!!

I am still recovering from a full weekend of fun. I am now trying to get ready for Christmas.

Here are some pictures of our Holiday Weekend.


1 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

Beautiful, beautiful pictures. What a great family!!!! I am so lucky that you are mine!!!!!! Those kids are adorable!

Love you,
GG