Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 20, 2006

17.5 week pic

OK, so here is the proof that Mindy is growing. Some of her favorite snacks have been yogurt, peanut butter on tortillas, cheese and crackers, oranges, cantalope, and fudge bars. Mindy is kind of concerned that she is showing too early. She has only gained 7 pounds so far. I say that there's a Queen-size suite with a heart-shaped hot tub in her tummy......... that just proves there's a high-maintainence little girl in there loving every minute. Now, here are some photos: (I put the old 11-week photo here for comparison)

Now, MY favorite foods during this time have been: pizza, Kettle Chips, any red meat (smothered, covered, or between bread), a healthy dose of ranch dressing on everything, and also a little bit of Diet Cherry Pepsi.......(can't stand the regular pepsi, ruins my figure)

Oh, and Taco Bell's grilled stuffed burrito, steak, extra baja sauce......double decker supreme, nacho supreme.

I would like to thank my mom and dad who gave me this figure. I have my mom's face and my dad's love of food. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I was Italian.

Now, on a more serious note, Mindy and I will hopefully find out the sex of the baby in less than two weeks. Stay tuned....

A little bit of good news: Wendy Mathias is now completely cancer-free. They wanted me to thank you all for the prayers. Please visit there blog again, they have some great photos of the family.

Love you all! (You're welcome G-G and Grammy for the post!!!! Sorry it took so long)









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwww! You're both so cute with your tummies! I didn't know you were having twins--aren't medical advancements amazing?

Dwayne, I especially like the contrast between the color of the skin on your face and the color (or lack thereof) of the skin on your tummy. Variety is the spice of life!

Mathias and Craig Families said...

Wow, you're kissing 20 weeks, how exciting! Great pics by the way! In the post you mentioned a high-maintenence little girl & we were hoping that was your announcement. . . obviously it wasn't but we can't wait to find out! We sure do miss you guys & thanks for the shout out on our news! We love you three! Well, 5 with the dogs. . wendy.