Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 02, 2006


Have you ever played the blinking game? Well, trying to find out the sex of the baby from an ultrasound is very difficult and can be very similar to this game....you have to keep your eyes open forever to try to see what you're looking (or not looking) for. I don't recommend trying to see an "inny" or an "outy" by yourself. This should be left to trained professionals, who rigorously train night and day for this type of work. I wish our doctor would have told Gary and I this before Mindy's U/S last friday. I've checked with Gary and he is still having trouble getting to work on time. (He can only turn lefts...) I have trouble hitting my mouth when I eat now...which could be a good thing. Hopefully my condition will pass by Friday, it's Papa John's /Movie night at the Seebers.

1 comments:

Mathias and Craig Families said...

So I guess this means you still don't know what you're having? Yeah, that's a question! We are so thankful to hear that all is well with you guys & your sweet baby! You remain in our prayers & thanks for the updates! Love you all! Wendy.