Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 20, 2006

BED REST = WATCHING GRASS GROW







Now that Mindy is on strict bed rest, all we can do is post pictures of her in the black hole. My mom has been real good about tracking her contractions. She is averaging between 20-35/day, with no pattern. At this rate, I will have to shave Mindy's head...... because I'm sure she'll pull it out in a few weeks anyway.

Peyton is still a maniac late at night, moving around like crazy......looking like a little alien in Mindy's tummy. We pray that he will stay in the oven day after day. I know it's hard because we all want to meet our little bundle of joy, but the longer he stays in, the better it will be. I pray that Mindy will be able to handle bedrest until he is born, as that is what I believe the doctor will tell us.

Well, here is some pics of Mindy.......you can see that Bruiser is helping keep her company, but is still deathly afraid of her tummy. We also took some pics of the contractions she is having, which is interesting. Some last 30 seconds, others 2 minutes. FUN!!!! I also put a pic of our new glider in Peyton's bedroom.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh MAAAAAANNN! Bedrest has got to be the fastest road to insanity. I wish you didn't have to deal with that, but I'm glad it's giving Peyton a chance to "cook" a little longer. I'll pray for your patience and for Peyton to grow really super-fast and really super-healthy so that whenever he arrives he'll be strong and rarin' to go. Lots of prayers are coming your way!