Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Peyton 6 Months Old


Peyton is now 6 month old. These pictures were taken at JcPenny.

We went to the Dr. yesterday for his checkup. The Dr. says that he looks great. He is developing and growing the way he should be. Peyton is now sitting up by himself, eating peas and cereal, saying "mama", and "baba", putting everything in his mouth, standing holding someones hands, and his bottom 2 teeth just came through the skin. He is getting so big, and changing so much!!

Peyton is now 15.8 lbs, and 27 and a quarter inches tall.

Dwayne and I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful baby boy. God is so good!!

4 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

Oh my gosh! Here I go again. Just can't believe how big Peyton is getting and can't believe how ADORABLE he is. Can't wait to get my hands on him. However, he won't know me so probably won't have anything to do with me. Oh well, at least I can look at him. These are GREAT pics. Thanks so much for sharing. Give Peyton a hug and kiss from me.

Love you,
GG

Shari Hansen said...

What a precious boy! Don't you just love him to pieces!! Enjoy every minute -- they are grown before you know it! Give him a big hug and kiss for me -- I can't wait to see him in person so I can give him one myself!

House Of Howell said...

I was watching the slideshow and said "so cute" just as the slideshow said "so cute" it is unanimous!

Love,
Dana

Aunt Carol said...

OH MY GOSH!!! What a cutie. I still see his Papa every now and then with certain expressions. He's a doll!!! Ditto what Shari says about how fast it goes. Enjoy every minute of it.

Love,
Aunt Carol