Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!! This is a special day for Dwayne because, it is his first Father's Day. Dwayne has not had the day or the weekend that he would have hoped for. Peyton started running a high fever yesterday afternoon, and is still running a fever. So, we have been home with a sick child for the first time for Father's Day. It's okay though. We are having some good family time laying around the house. Peyton has been very cuddly. I am taking him to the Dr. tomorrow to see what is wrong with him. He is cutting one of his top teeth, but I don't think that they can run 103 temperature when they are teething.

Anyway, I have attached a picture slide of Peyton at 8 months. My friend came over and took another 150 pictures. Again, they were all good. One of the picture's in the slide show is a Father's Day picture that Peyton surprised Da-Da with this morning. Enjoy!! Please keep Peyton in your prayers!!


1 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

It is definitely crying time!!!!! I see before me another perfect baby!!! What great pictures and I wish Dwayne a very HAPPY FATHER'S DAY. I am anxious to hear what is wrong with Peyton and why he is running such a high fever. I really hope it is his teeth. But you never know. Will be praying for him and you. Thanks again for the beautiful pictures.

I love you,
GG