Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Peyton's New Bathroom

This past weekend, Peyton and I had some fun while Daddy was in Oklahoma fishing. We decided to paint his bathroom. My friend Tara from church, who is very artistic, came over to help me. Her husband was gone for the weekend too, so Peyton had a friend to play with while we painted ( Emily is 3 weeks older than Peyton). Peyton's bathroom is decorated with frogs, so we got really creative. The frogs that are up on the wall, are actually suppose to be at the bottom of the bathtub to keep Peyton from sliding, but they won't stick. So, we literally had to plaster them to the wall.



Peyton loves his new bathroom, as you can see in the pictures. (Thank you Tara!!)


5 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

What a darling bathroom!!! Won't Peyton have fun in there!! You and your friend are so creative and I know Peyton loves it. I would love it, too. Such talent!!!
Give that big boy a hug and kiss from GG. Can hardly wait to see him - and you, too. Won't be long now. YEAH!!!!

Love you,
GG

Marie said...

That turned out so good! You guys have such talent. What did Peyton's Daddy think of it? Glad he likes it- who wouldn't?

The Johnsons said...

Too cute! I had thought the same thing as Marie - what did Dwayne think?

Grammy said...

Bar-rump goes the little green frog!! I love it!

Katie said...

Well, that's just the cutest bathroom! I especially love the cat tails at the bottom. I hope you're having a good summer!