Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day. We started the day by having baby dedication at church. Brady recieved his little blue bible with his name on it. After church, we were told to go to my parents house. My mom, sister and I had no idea what we were doing for the day. Soon after we got to my parents, they had a sixteen passenger van with a driver pick us up. They told us that we would be in the car for a little over an hour. I was trying to figure it out the whole way. We were surprised when the van took us to a pier near Kemah. We were going on a lunch cruise. The boat had a buffet lunch and live music. It was so much fun. I was very impressed with the guys. It was very creative. The kids had a lot of fun too!

Here are some pictures of our special day!!

3 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

What a great day!!! And what darling pictures. That had to be fun and I'm glad you have creative guys to make such fun happen. Love those guys for me.

Love you,
GG

TexasNeals said...

what a fun surprise! i know it made for a special day. those are some thoughtful boys...great job guys! ;)

The Johnsons said...

The boys did do so good - that looks like a lot of fun. So glad it was a nice surprise. :)