Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend. We stayed at my parents house Saturday and Sunday night.
We spent a lot of time outside in the pool. Peyton just decided this weekend to swim independently with floaties. He did awesome. He swims all over the pool. He never stops!

On Sunday afternoon we went to an Astros Game. He loves to go. Grammy and Papa surprised him the night before we went. It was all he could talk about for the next 12 hours. The game was fun, however the Astros did not play well at all. It was still fun though.

Monday we had some good friends come over and swim and have a barbecue.

It was a relaxing weekend!

Here are some pics of our Holiday!

3 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

Love all those pics. I went on Dropshots, too, and saw them. Looks like Peyton is really comfortable in the water now. I cana't believe how he lets them throw him around. Like I said, he will be swimming by hmself before the summer is over. Kisses those precious boys for me.

Love,
GG

Grandma/GG said...

Boy, I sure made a mess of that comment! I meant to say "can't" believe and also, kiss those boys. Oh well, you know what I mean.

Love,
GG

The Loftis Family said...

Just got caught up on your blogs. Good to see pics of your family and see how you're all doing. Your kids are precious!