Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Brady Jack Seeber

Brady Jack Seeber was born this morning at 7:50am. He was 7.6lb and 19 and a half inches long. He is very handsome of course. He looks a lot like Peyton did, but with much darker hair. The surgery went great. It was not as bad as my mind was letting me think that it was going to be. I am feeling really good, a little sore but not bad.

Brady is doing great. He has had a little trouble with left over crud in his lungs and tummy from the surgery. He likes to gag on it, which of course scares me every time he does.

Peyton and the family came up to see Brady. Peyton didn't really want to have anything to do with him. He did watch him closely though. I will have to post pictures of him in his scrubs. We couldn't get a good picture.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayer today. We feel very blessed to have two precious boys! Enjoy the pictures from Brady's Birthday.

13 comments:

Sara said...

Congrads, he's beautiful. I just had another daughter in May...when we placed Alivia (our new one) on Adalynn's lap, we asked her what she thought, her response was, "this is not good." But she loves her now! I'm glad everything went well. You have a beautiful family.
Sara Jo Neal

Hol said...

Oh Mindy he's gorgeous! Congratulations! You, Dwayne, Peyton and Brady will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your recovery goes quickly.

I guess this means we won't see you at bunco this month. *wink*

With love,
Holly Davis

Nicola said...

Congratulations! He's so sweet. I can't believe you are actually blogging so soon afterwards! I'm glad everything went well.

Shari Hansen said...

How precious is he!!!!! I can't tell if he looks like Peyton, or not, but I do notice the really long fingers -- great guitar/piano hands!

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him!

Love you guys!

The Johnsons said...

I cannot wait to see him! So glad he's here safely and all went well. Get some rest!

The Johnsons said...

I cannot wait to see him! So glad he's here safely and all went well. Get some rest!

Grandma/GG said...

He is so precious!!!! And he is so beautiful!!! And he is so darling!!!! And he is so - on - and -on - and - on! I am so thrilled for you and for me, too. I am sorry I am so late responding but have had some computer glitches and this is my third try to comment. I wish I knew what I do to make this machine mad at me. I love all the pictures, though, and can't wait to get my hands on this little guy. I think he looks a lot like Peyton did. They are going to be big buddies - in a little while. Just wait and see. Will talk to you later.

CONGRATULATIONS and love from

GG

Aunt Carol said...

I am so excited for you guys. I can't believe you already have pictues posted, but I'm so glad. He is beautiful!! I'm not surprised by Peyton's response, but before you know it, Brady will be his best friend!

Congratulations!!

Love you,
Aunt Carol

Charlton said...

Congratulations! He's so cute and I can't wait to see him!

Katie said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful. Annabelle watched the slide show with me and was just mesmerized. Peyton was pretty stinking cute in his scrubs. Can't wait to see more pics of both boys! Love, Katie

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Glad everything went so well. What another beautiful baby boy! Loved all the pictures. Can't wait to hold him!

Love ya,
Randie

Cyril and Teri said...

Congratulations you two, uh, three, uh four. My, my, the fam is growing! He's a cutie. Glad everyone is doing so well. Thanks for posting the pics so fast. Can't wait to see more.

Love you guys,

Cyril

Fran said...

Yippee! Brady's here...I was gone over the weekend so haven't had a chance to check your blog until today. The pictures are wonderful! He is a beautiful baby and I know how special it is to have him home now. I can't wait to meet him (and Peyton too!)! Take care of yourselves and know that you are surrounded with lots of love!
Aunt Fran