Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

A little over 2 days!!!!

Well, it is almost time. We are so excited. I will admit though that I am very nervous about the surgery. I did not have time to think about a c-section with Peyton since it was an emergency. Now I am going to the hospital not in labor and having surgery. I know though that God will be with me and Brady the whole way through.

I went to the Dr. today and she is ready. I asked her if she could make sure that she gets a good night sleep the night before. I do not want my Dr. exhausted cutting into me!!! Dwayne and I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am on Thursday. The surgery is at 7:30am. My parents are coming over around 5am to be with Peyton while he is sleeping. They will bring Peyton to the hospital after he wakes up and eats breakfast. Peyton is coming to the hospital in little Dr.'s scrubs with crocs. My mom had his name embroidered on the scrubs too!! He looks cute. We are going to see if they will put Brady's foot prints on his scrubs top. We will post lots of pictures I am sure!!

Please keep us in your prayers Thursday morning around 7:30am. We hope to show Brady off in pictures sometime this weekend!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Although I don't comment every time, I look at your blog almost every day. You'll of course be in my prayers Thursday morning for a smooth and uneventful surgery, a healthy baby, and a quick recovery. Love, Katie

Grandma/GG said...

WOW! Where has the time gone? Sounds like you are ready and so is Peyton. Can't wait to see him in his "outfit". How cute is that! Will be with you in spirit and in prayer on Thursday morning. Please have someone call me when Brady arrives and things are good. Will really appreciate it. Just remember that I love you.

GG

TexasNeals said...

yay!!!! so exciting...but i certainly understand the nerves!! i'll be praying and anxiously awaiting the pictures of your beautifyl baby boy! :)

Unknown said...

You'll be in our prayers. Can't wait to see pictures of my precious nephews!

Love ya,
Randie

Fran said...

Mindy, Dwayne and Peyton - I have been thinking about you all week! I will be praying for you in the morning for sure! And I look forward to the news that he's here and to pictures when the time comes. Can't wait to see Peyton in his scrubs! A Kodak moment for sure! Get a good night's sleep and know that there will be lots of prayers and good thoughts coming your way tomorrow!
Love you,
Aunt Fran

The Loftis Family said...

How exciting! We'll keep you all in our prayers and pray for a healthy baby. I know you just can't wait. We'll be looking for pics. I guess we can wait a little while...