Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Brady's First Week at Home

Wow, I can't believe that Brady is almost 2 weeks old. My days are going by even faster now that I have 2 kids. Last week was a lot of fun. Dwayne was off all week, which was a big help for me. Peyton loved having his Daddy home. Dwayne went back to work today, and so far Peyton is not to bothered by it.

Brady is doing great. I can say right now at this very second, that Brady is a better baby than Peyton was. Now later today or tomorrow could be a different story. He is very content and layed back. He sleeps from one feeding to the next at night. I got almost 6 hours of sleep last night. He is awake about 4 hours during the day. I know, this probably won't last!!! I will enjoy it while it does though.

Peyton so far loves Brady. We have not seen any signs of jealousy so far. He likes to get on the floor next to him and talk to him. He also gives him lots of kisses.

I am doing much better. I am not on pain meds, and am able to get around the house pretty well. I still have one more week of not being able to drive and picking up Peyton. I feel very blessed to have had 2 pretty easy recovery times with a c-section. I would do it again, but we are not!!!!!

I have posted some pictures of Brady and Peyton over the last week at home. Enjoy!!

I will be posting pictures of Peyton next week, as it will be his first week at Mother's Day Out.

7 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

I'm so glad to get these pictures. I love them all but particularly love the one with Peyton and Brady together. They are so cute! I think Brady looks a little like Gary. What do you think? They are both really good looking guys and I know you are proud of them. Guess what? So am I!!!!!

Love you,
GG

Katie said...

So glad your first week home has gone smoothly. I love the picture of Brady with his hands folded over his chest.....so sweet. I hope things keep going as well as they are now. Love, Katie

Fran said...

Oh you guys - he is just so darn cute - both of them are! Now, usually, I'm not one to disagree with my Mom but...I think Brady is looking like his Daddy!

Mindy I'm glad you are feeling okay and that things are going well here in your first week - almost two - at home! That's great! (BTW -I hope the magnets made it and that they will help in your recovery...(^_^)

Thanks again for the pictures! It's so cool to be able to watch them grow and change. I was looking at the pictures of Peyton when he was born....and look at him now....such a big boy! And a big brother to boot!
Love you all,
Aunt Fran

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures of the two Seeber brothers together! :) Glad everything is going so well! Can't wait to see all of you!

Love ya,
Aunt Randie

Shari Hansen said...

Great pics of two very handsome little guys! LOVE the pic of Peyton and his BIG smile. I think that's the first time I have seen a smile that big -- totally changes his look! He is so cute and Brady is precious.

Glad all is going well -- we think of you often and can't wait to see you guys again and meet Brady!

Love you guys!

Mathias and Craig Families said...

Hey guys, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We just found out last Friday when Randie came over for a visit. What beautiful boys & it's amazing how much they look alike. People say that all the time about our girls & I have to admit I never saw it much so I'll understand if you don't see it much either! It still hasn't kept over a dozen people from asking if the two are twins despite a 17 month gap in age. Crazy!!! I'm so glad to hear you're getting such great sleep & that Brady is such an easy-going baby. I hope it lasts! Love you both! ~Wendy

Nicola said...

The picture with Brady crossing his fingers is adorable! You've got some precious little boys there!