Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Growin' Boy!!!!

It has been amazing seeing the changes this lil' boy has made the last few weeks. Almost four months old now. I go to work and when I come back 8 hours later, he's completely different!! It's the coolest thing. I even caught him singing "5 Little Monkeys jumpin' on the bed...." no, not really, but he's still fun to listen to. Well, I know you'd rather see pictures than listen to my B-rate humor, so here's some new ones:

















Peyton playing with his new exersaucer (he likes the lights!!!) He has just learned how to sit up in it. He usually hits his nose on the toys in front of him.
















Hangin' with his ducky in Mr. Bumbo seat. His favorite two things to watch in Mr. Bumbo: football and Baby Einstein.
















He also likes blocks. He is learning to hold things with both hands and the first place it goes....yep, in his mouth. (Where else do yummy things go?)

















Peyton loves his bath time. He asked me if he can wear his towel next halloween. I told him only if it is 85 degrees and sunny.
















Peyton loves to lay on the floor, hold his toys, and talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, and talk.....unless you call someone on the phone, then he's all ears.


8 comments:

laura said...

that exersaucer will SAVE your life!! I know that everyone here thought I was crazy for using the exersaucer as one of our limited luggage pieces coming to Bolivia, but not once did I regret it, and I was so thankful I did! It's the best!

Grandma/GG said...

I can't believe how big Peyton is getting. These are darling pictures and I love them. He is changing everyday and I know it is impossible to keep up with him, but it is fun for me to see him through these pics. Thanks again for sending them.

I love you three,
GG
greatgrandmaannabelle

Grammy said...

Such a big boy, playing with his toys.

Love you,
Grammy

Marcia said...

Hi Seebers! I found yall on Laura Bull's blog. Kind of ironic I found someone from my church on a friend's blog in Bolivia?
These are some super cute pictures of Peyton.
Marcia Brittain

Marie said...

Gotta love those exersaucer's!! He looks so much like The Russell side- but then I never saw baby pictures of the Seeber side. He is one handsome boy!

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

Hey Seebers! Thanks for posting on our blog so we could find you. I love blog-world and I look forward to staying up to date with you now...I've missed you guys. ;)
--April

Aunt Carol said...

I'm so thankful for these blogs since I have no idea when I'll actually get to see all these kiddos in person. He's sooooooo cute. By the way-tell your dad he still drools, we just don't like to call attention to it for fear it will give him a complex!! Keep 'em coming!!

Love,
Aunt Carol

Aunt Carol said...

I can't figure out who he looks like if anyone!! Any ideas from you guys???

Aunt Carol