Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 16, 2007

Peyton's First Valentines Day

Peyton had a great first Valentines Day. He got to go to lunch with Daddy and shopping with Mommy. Of course he had to wear his cute Valentine outfit.

Peyton did get me a Valentine gift and it was a dirty diaper that leaked all over my shirt!!!!! It was really sweet of him!! :(

Dwayne and I really didn't have any big plans this year. It is very different having a baby in the house. I just made Dwayne dinner and spent time together as a family. It was PRICELESS!!!!!

Here are some pictures of our special day with Peyton!!!


Stay tuned to Peyton' s 4 month old pictures and an update on weight and height next week!!!

4 comments:

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

Caden and Peyton must have birthdays very close together because Caden will be turning 16 months very soon. Send me an email so we can catch up. It's the same as our Africa blogspot address and it's at yahoo. I have so many questions and blogs are just not a good place to reveal all sorts of information. ;)
-April

Grandma/GG said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Peyton. You look so cute in your valentine outfit. And your Mom & Dad look cute, too. Can't wait to hear how his check-up goes. He is growing so fast am anxious to hear what he weights, etc. He is such a doll!!!! Love these blogs!!!

Love you,

GG

Grammy said...

My sweet grandson, if only you knew how much you are Loved!

We love you,
Papa & Grammy

Our Family said...

Hey guys! I don't know if you'll remember me or not; I'm Deidre (Mathis). I came across your blog through someone's link and have enjoyed reading how God's been blessing you. Peyton is adorable!