Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 19, 2007

Peyton is 4 months old today!!!!

Well, Peyton and I just got home from his 4 month Dr.'s appointment. He was a very good boy. I was a little nervous, since I did go by myself this time. Peyton did not even cry when the Dr. was checking him over. He was reaching up to grab the stethoscope and smiling. Peyton did get his second round of shots today. I was very proud of him. Peyton and I did cry a little. I sang his favorite song to him while he was getting his shots. This song usually makes him stop crying. Instead of their being "5 Little Monkey's Jumpin on the Bed", there was 10 Little Monkey's Jumpin on the Bed". I think that the nurse thought that I was a little crazy!!!!

The Dr. told me that I can start him on baby food once a day, continuing also to breast feed now if I want to. We are going to start after our trip to Oregon, which is this weekend. He is really ready to start eating. He is imitating our mouth movements while we eat, and reaching for our food. I am excited to try him on it!!!

Dwayne and I feel very blessed and Thank God every day that we have a Healthy and Happy baby!!!!!

I know that you are all dying to find out what he weighs.

Peyton Russell Seeber
4 Months Old
Februruay 19th 2007
Weight: 13.4 lbs (25th %)
Height: 25 and a quarter inches (50th%)
Head: BIG ( I don't remember what he said: over 50th%)
4 Month old pictures will be coming soon to a computer near you!!!
Love you all!!

1 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

WOW! Was so glad to get the report from Peyton's check-up. Seems like he is growing like he is suppose to. He continues to be such a little doll and is changing every day. What a blessing and you are blessed to be able to stay home and watch the daily change in him. Thanks for the blog update. I was watching for it and was glad to get it.

Thoughts and prayers continue to come your way.

I love you,

GG