Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

YES!!!! VIDEO MANIA!!!! WHOOP!! WHOOP!!


Mommy tickle me 2
Video sent by mseeber
**** TO WATCH, JUST CLICK ON THE SCREEN, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SELECT LINK!!! *** (UNLESS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE A BIGGER VERSION!!)
Peyton is talking up a storm before church!! I think he will be one of those children that will have to be taken out during church because he is talking to much. I am very happy though that he is a talkative child.

Mommy tickle me
Video sent by mseeber
Peyton has just learned how to laugh, and I have been trying to record this for weeks!!



Jumpin' with Blake
Video sent by mseeber
This video was taken on Super Bowl Sunday with our Bible Study group. The girls were having fun with the two boys, Peyton and Blake Dauphin. Blake had just gotten a jumperoo a few days back, so he was teaching Peyton the "moves". Watch Peyton's face as he has that "smirk" when watching Blake. (And of course Mindy getting the good workout holding Blake)
WE'LL POST MORE VIDEOS LATER!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

4 comments:

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

Caden giggled all the way through Peyton's laughing video and then he tried to bounce in my lap during the jumping one. ;) Such fun!

Grandma/GG said...

Yeah! Got to hear him laugh. What a doll!!! Sure miss him and you, too. Those are great videos and I am so glad you can do that. Can't believe how big he is getting. Thanks so much for doing this. I just love it!!!!

Love you,

GG

Grammy said...

Thank you Dwayne & Mindy for figuring out the video. Now I can hear the sweet voice of Peyton any time I want!

Love you,

Aunt Carol said...

As Shari would say.."that makes my heart squeeze!" He's so cute!!!

Love,
Aunt Carol