Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

18 month old pictures

We can't believe that our baby is 18 months old. It has gone by so fast. He went for his 18 month old check up Monday and is 24 pounds, 32 inches tall. He is saying 40-50 words and is able to speak in some 3-4 word sentences. He is a talker!!

I had our friend take some pictures of him at my parents house. It was a gorgeous day!! Again, she took about 180 pictures, so this slide show is some of our favorites.

Enjoy!!!


5 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

I am so glad you posted all those pictures. I can't believe how big he is getting. And what an absolute doll. I must admit, I did shed a couple of tears. Go figure!!! Anyway, all the pictures are beautiful and I love looking at them over and over again. Thanks for sharing them. I really appreciate it. Hugs and kisses for Peyton, please. Some for you and Dwayne, too.

Love you,
GG

Unknown said...

What great pictures of Peyton! I love them all! You've got one cute son! (Oh, and another one on the way, I'm sure!) Miss you all!

Love ya,
Randie

Shari Hansen said...

He is so darn cute! Thanks for sharing them! Can't wait to see him again -- hopefully this summer? He'll be a lot of fun at the lake! Love you guys!

Julie Baker said...

What a handsome little boy!! I hope you're feeling well!!

Nicola said...

Adorable!!! I can't believe he's 18 months already! The time flies by...