Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

His Name is......

Dwayne and I finally decided on a name for our new little one. We have had quite a few people ask us if we were going to name him Eli. His name is not Eli. His name is going to be...

Brady Jack Seeber

Peyton can already say his name. We practice every day. By the time he is born Peyton will know who he is and be able to call him by name.

Please continue to keep the rest of this pregnancy in your prayers. We pray that he is a happy, healthy baby boy!

6 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

I like the name and like the history of the name. Bless Peyton's heart, he is going to be a good big brother. You are always in my prayers and I will continue to do that.

I love you,
GG

Unknown said...

What a great name! I can't wait to meet Brady Jack and see Peyton hold his little brother! Elyse and Luke are looking forward to it too!

Love ya,
Randie

~Erin said...

Another boy, how wonderful! I'm so impressed that you already have a name, and a good one too. Congrats to you both!

TexasNeals said...

YEAH! another boy! boys are SO sweet! GREAT name! especially the "jack" part! HA! ;)
i continue to keep mindy and the baby in my prayers.

Out On a Limb said...

Congrats Mindy! And what a precious name. Peyton is SO cute! Hope you are all doing well.

Shari Hansen said...

Love the name -- Brady Jack -- works well with Peyton Russell!!!