Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Baby #2 is a................

We went to the Dr. yesterday to have our 20 week ultrasound done. The baby looks great. Dwayne and I knew pretty soon into the ultrasound what the sex was. It was pretty obvious. We are having a boy!!!!! We are all very excited. We have not totally decided on a name yet. We will let you know when we do. I never thought I would ever be having two boys. My mother put a curse on me years ago that I would have two girls. Boy did I ever show her!!

Peyton and his little brother are going to have so much fun together.

Here are some pictures from the ultrsound. Sorry about the x-rated picture. This little boy is not ashamed of himself!! You can see from the second picture why it was so easy to tell he was a boy!

6 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

I'm so excited for you. Thanks for the phone call yesterday, Mindy. I had been waiting all morning and was so glad when the phone rang. "He" looks like a little doll. Yep, he's a boy alright. That is so funny. What a proud little guy he is. Ha! Ha!
So glad you are over your sickness and now it is smooth sailing from now on. What was Peyton's reaction to a little brother? I would imagine that it was "I couldn't care less". After all, he is still a baby himself. But they will be great buddies and that is great. Thanks for another precious great-grandson.

I love you,
GG

Katie said...

That's so exciting! I've been checking your blog since I got home from school yesterday so I was very glad to see you posted today. Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you'll name your new little guy. Love, Katie

Unknown said...

How exciting to have two little boys! They will be best buds! I know Dwayne will enjoy having two to play sports with...just a few more to make a whole team! :) Congratulations!

Love ya,
Randie

The Johnsons said...

Seriously - I would not have know it was a boy. The doc. would have had to tell me... Apparently I have a lot to learn with these sonogram things.

I'm curious how many people will recommend Eli for the second boy's name?

Glad you are both doing well!

Marcia said...

How exciting! I'm with Erin. I can't ever pick anything out on sonograms either.

Shari Hansen said...

So thrilled you are having another boy! I can't read those sonograms either -- I can see it once it is pointed out, but to pick it out myself?....can't do it! Anyway, thrilled with the news and can't wait till you bring that little one into the world so he can start experiencing his brother and cousin! Good times are a'comin'!