Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Brotherly Love

Here is a video of Peyton holding Brady. The last couple of days he has wanted to hold him more and always grabs a blanket something and throws it over his shoulder. I guess I did not realize how observant he has been of me throwing a burp cloth over shoulder all day. I also tried to get him to sing a song for Brady, but again as soon as the camera came out he says "look" and wants to see himself in the camera. He is singing a little bit but, he can sing Take Me Out To The Ball Game much better. I will keep trying to get a full song from him.

Enjoy!!







2 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

How adorable!!!! Peyton is getting so big and so grown up. I can't believe he is talking so much and holds Brady so good. Bet he even kisses him a lot. They make a great pair. Thanks for all the videos. I love them.

Love you, too,
GG

Unknown said...

Very precious! We've enjoyed seeing all the videos! Luke kept trying to talk to Peyton and Brady! Miss you lots!

Love ya,
Uncle Ben, Aunt Randie, Elyse, and Luke