Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Harding Homecoming 2008

We just got back this afternoon from Searcy, Arkansas. We went to Harding's Homecoming. This was a very last minute trip. I had been looking online for a hotel room over the last month or so and there was nothing. I thought I would take one last look on Thursday afternoon and there was a room available in Searcy. We packed the kids up and left Thursday night and drove 4 hours. Friday morning we drove another 4 hours. It was nice to break the trip up a little bit.

Dwayne's social club was having a 40th Reunion, so we saw quite a few of our friends. It was really neat to see everyone with children. We had a great time and we are really glad we made the last minute decision to go. It was special to take our boys (even though they do not understand) to the place where it all began!

We left this morning at 4am and got back to Houston at 1pm. It was a tiring day, but we are glad that we got up early.

Enjoy the pics!

3 comments:

Grandma/GG said...

What adorable pictures. I knew you went 'cause I talked to your Mom. I know you had a good time and probably saw lots of people you wanted to see. The kids look like they were having a ball. They are so cute and are such good picture models. Thanks for sharing your good time. Brady sure looks like Dwayne in that sleeping picture. He is precious! (Brady, that is. Ha!)

Love you,
GG

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm so glad you all were able to go to homecoming! I have to say I'm a little jealous though! Looks like you had a great time! I love the pictures of the future HU students!

Love ya,
Randie

Carol Robinson said...

I LOVE the picture of Addy and Peyton holding hands. It was an "aaahhhh" moment!! Looks like you had a great time.

Love,
Aunt Carol